Dr. Koudsi trained at USC and later on at UCLA for Dermatology and Cosmetic Dermatology following the completion of medical school. She also has done a fellowship in Dermatology at UCLA in Westwood. Dr. Koudsi's education has not stopped since she opened her private practice in the South Bay area of Los Angeles many years ago, Dr. Koudsi is continuously attending medical seminars in Dermatology and skin cosmetic surgery to stay up to date with all the state of the art technologies.
Dr. Koudsi has extensive experience in the diagnosis and treatment of skin diseases, and Cosmetic Dermatology. She has an award in Botox from Allergan Pharmaceuticals. Dr. Koudsi is one of the very few Dermatologists who are skilled in the use of the Wire brush technology.
In addition to being on the staff of 2 major hospitals in the South Bay: Torrance Memorial Medical Center, and Little Company of Mary Hospital, she is a member of the following associations:
- The American Medical Association
- Los Angeles County Medical Association
- American Academy of Dermatology
- California Academy of Cosmetic surgery
- American Society of Dermatologic Surgery
- California Society of Dermatology and Dermatologic Surgery
- Los Angeles Metropolitan Dermatologic Society
- International Society of Dermatologic Surgery
- International Society of Dermatology
- South Bay Medical Association
- South Bay Independent physicians